Re: themes and gnome (standardized directory idea)

I'm definitely a fan of this idea.  Themes should just all be centrally
located whenever possible, and it does make themeballs a lot more
feasible.

(another slightly off-topic idea would be to make a "themes and
backgrounds" red carpet channel....that would be convenient.)