Re: [G2R] Re: PATCH for some random stuff.
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Bruce Robert Pocock <brpocock 10east com>
- Cc: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>, John Fleck <jfleck inkstain net>, Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>, G2R <gnome2-release-team gnome org>, nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [G2R] Re: PATCH for some random stuff.
- Date: 27 Jun 2002 10:07:31 +0100
On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 17:19, Bruce Robert Pocock wrote:
> Devil's Advocate: Would this be an issue in cases of e.g. one user, two
> machines, where the preference might be active on one machine but
> archaic on the other? That's the Microsoft explanation for the Windows
> policy of "never delete from the Registry..."
If there is no gconf value related to the key gconf returns false, 0,
... so it seems there is no problem to me.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev