Re: PATCH: use local path when dropping files onto icons

Ok, I just committed this. Unfortunately Mark made the gnome-desktop
2.0.2 release just before I got to commit. So a new nautilus tarball
will require an even later gnome-desktop.

Also, this might even be gnome summary material! With this patch
nautilus fully supports the desktop file standard. This
might not be as exciting as pretty pictures, but hey, at least I can
drag files onto my NEdit launcher now. :)

- Frank