Re: PATCH: Bug 80380

> Changes the button ordering of the run display dialog to
> [display][cancel][run] so that it is hig compliant (run is the
> affirmative, cancel the negative and display is the alternative in case
> anyone was wondering). Still need to add mneumonics, but these
> constitute string changes, so we can leave them till later.

I was just about to commit my patch (for 2.0.x) which adds a "Run in
terminal" button to that dialog. Before I do that I guess I will
rearrange the buttons to be in the correct order:

[Display] [Cancel] [Run in terminal] [Run]

Is that correct?

Also, what about capitals for button labels, "Run in terminal" vs. "Run
in Terminal". Which one is correct?

- Frank