Re: Patch for bug 85976

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 bordoley msu edu wrote:

> Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> said:
>
> My guess is that eazel changed this since this is how windows does popup
> context menus. FWIW, I agree with marco and we should follow the gtk standard
> for this. If the gtk way of doing this is broken gtk needs to be fixed imho.
> (not saying gtk is broken in this respect, I don't really have an opinion
> other than consistency is good.)

I agree with consistency being good. But always removing everything is not
good. Maybe there is a good reason for it, and we need to move the
solution to the right place so that all apps get it.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a suicidal flyboy matador on a search for his missing sister. She's a
strong-willed gold-digging pearl diver with an incredible destiny. They fight
crime!