Re: Patch for bug 85976

Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> said:

My guess is that eazel changed this since this is how windows does popup
context menus. FWIW, I agree with marco and we should follow the gtk standard
for this. If the gtk way of doing this is broken gtk needs to be fixed imho.
(not saying gtk is broken in this respect, I don't really have an opinion
other than consistency is good.)

dave

> I tend to agree with marco. Does anyone know why this was done? Why is
> selecting the first menu item on popup bad? Was there usability testing
> behind this change?
>
> --
>  Alexander Larsson                                            Red Hat, Inc
>                    alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
> He's a deeply religious albino astronaut who hangs with the wrong crowd.
She's