Re: User/administrative testing: $DESKTOP

<quote who="Gregory Merchan">

>   ~/Public/
>   ~/Public/ftp/
>   ~/Public/www/

"What is ftp? What is www? I just want to put my files somewhere so that
my colleagues can get to them from the Intranet."

  (Intranet is a well-understood word, basically meaning "place that is not
  on my computer that has all our stuff" amongst the users.)

- Jeff

--
   For a list of reasons why technology has failed to improve our lives,
                              please press 3.