Re: combined patches
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Frank Worsley <fworsley shaw ca>
- Cc: David Watson <dwatson cs ucr edu>, Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>, <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: combined patches
- Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 22:44:34 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Frank Worsley wrote:
> > I tried to make the geometry one work, but it work, so I removed it.
> > It would be better to do the fallback in the "unmap" handler rather
> > than the "delete" handler, as it is always called, which delete isn't.
> > Also, clear the idle handler tag when removing it.
> Why didn't it work for you? What was the problem?
I didn't have time to inspect it in detail, but if i resized it seemed to
write the metadata, but when i opened a new window it got the old size,
and the metadata was seemingly overwritten.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a globe-trotting guitar-strumming cat burglar who hangs with the wrong
crowd. She's a plucky motormouth archaeologist with only herself to blame.
They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev