Re: combined patches
- From: Frank Worsley <fworsley shaw ca>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: David Watson <dwatson cs ucr edu>, Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>, nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: combined patches
- Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 17:48:14 -0700
> I tried to make the geometry one work, but it work, so I removed it.
> It would be better to do the fallback in the "unmap" handler rather
> than the "delete" handler, as it is always called, which delete isn't.
> Also, clear the idle handler tag when removing it.
Why didn't it work for you? What was the problem?
] [Thread Prev