Re: desktop font + PATCH for 82565

On Fri, 31 May 2002, Frank Worsley wrote:

> > Not yet. I probably wont have time until Saturday, there's gonna be a 6
> > hour power outage tomorrow.
>
> I'm back online and here's the updated patch.
>
> I've fixed everything as David indicated. I'm still using the auto value
> in the list view since it's used all over the place there by other
> functions too, so I assume it's ok. (Although I guess that could mean it
> never was done right in the first place).
>
> Anyway, patch is attached and works well for me. I hope this isn't gonna
> cause breakage this late in the game.

The switch case for the icon view could be rewritten in a more compact
way. It's not a huge thing though.

I talked to jrb about the tree view issue, and it seems you really need to
emit "changed" on all rows in the model after having changed the cell
renderer font size. That property is sort of a model property.

This is easiest done using something like:
gtk_tree_model_foreach (model, gtk_tree_model_row_changed, NULL);

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an otherworldly dishevelled hairdresser plagued by the memory of his
family's brutal murder. She's a mentally unstable streetsmart vampire with
only herself to blame. They fight crime!