Re: image preview: always have to resize

On Thu, 2002-07-25 at 19:07, Luis Villa wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-07-25 at 11:58, Michael Meeks wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 13:41, Andrew Sione Taumoefolau wrote:
> > > Humble user here reporting that I'm having exactly the same problems as
> > > Tigert, running Nautilus 2.0.0 from Debian experimental.
> >
> > 	Nautilus 2.0.0 is very old; 2.0.1 is the latest, and has had a lot of
> > work done on it in this area.
>
> Don't get 2.0.1; wait for this afternoon's 2.0.2.
> Luis

Just to add to the confusion: it works now. Dont ask why or how. I am
wondering the same myself. I didnt reboot, didnt change anything.. I
just compiled a new Nautilus and even it was broken for 2 days at first
(I did some evil killall nautilus; killall oafd; gconf shutdown;
whatever -action and it would not work. Then last night, all of a
sudden, after running that copy of Nautilus for a few days the windows
were remembering their sizes and positions again.

Ummmmm... :)

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::