Re: Saving window geometry broken again :-(
- From: Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert ximian com>
- To: Frank Worsley <fworsley shaw ca>
- Cc: Nautilus List <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Saving window geometry broken again :-(
- Date: 20 Jul 2002 10:34:38 +0300
On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 21:43, Frank Worsley wrote:
> Umm, this should work. I guess I screwed something up. Are you sure it
> doesn't work? Try resizing a window and closing it and reopening it
Ever wonder why I thought it was broken? I did just that and it didnt
> Right now if there is a window with the same URI already on the screen
> we ignore the saved window position so the window doesn't appear on the
> exact same spot, but we still remember the size.
Nope, no other windows around.
It works okay if I have "open in new window by default"
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com :: ::
] [Thread Prev