Re: Crash when sidebar panels (history, tree & notes) appears

Hi there!

* D Knol writes:
> Op wo 10-07-2002, om 17:48 schreef Remi Cohen-Scali:

>>           Hello
>> I have a crash when using nautilus 2.0.0 in gnome2 env on Linux &
>> Solaris. When any sidebar panel appears, it immediatly crash.  I tried
>> some home builded and some vendor builded nautilus and got same
>> behavior.
>> I searched bugzilla but didn't found any bug about it. Is it a known
>> problem ?
>> Thanks for any help to get sidebar panels running ...
>> ps.: I home build gnome by using garnome 0.2.10 & 0.2.12

> I had the same problem. I resolved it by uninstalling nautilus 1.0.6
> (GNOME 1.4). It seemed my garnome nautilus linked against a library
> for GNOME 1.4 (don't remeber the name). You can try that.

You do not need to uninstall it. Just make sure, that the old gnome 1.4
library paths (it was only one really, but I do not remember its name)
are not in our ld.so.conf, while installing. It seems there is a linker
problem. It prefers to link against the old one instead of the one .libs.

Regards
Markus