Crash when sidebar panels (history, tree & notes) appears

Hello

I have a crash when using nautilus 2.0.0 in gnome2 env on Linux & Solaris. When any sidebar panel appears, it immediatly crash. I tried some home builded and some vendor builded nautilus and got same behavior. I searched bugzilla but didn't found any bug about it. Is it a known problem ?

Thanks for any help to get sidebar panels running ...

ps.: I home build gnome by using garnome 0.2.10 & 0.2.12

--
Remi Cohen-Scali