Re: globbing

I'll have to add another "me too". Along those lines, EFM (the
experimental enlightenment file manager of a year or two ago) did some
very cool stuff with globbing. In EFM you had a little on-screen typing
area; everything you typed went there, but that glob was matched against
every file in the directory. Those files that matched were selected.
Thus typing "*" would select all files, "*.jpg" would select all JPGs,
etc.

Bug 42087 discusses this some and may be relavent to this suggestion.

--Ben