Re: Location of Desktop Preferences menu (was Reducing the number of special uris in gnome)

On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 12:56, Chipzz wrote:
> On 2 Jul 2002, Andrew Sobala wrote:
>
> > I agree with doing away with the preference submenus and launching
> > nautilus instead.
>
> No, launching gnome-control-center instead.

On my installation, gnome-control-center = preferences:/// in nautilus.
Is this unusual?

> Regards,
>
> Chipzz AKA
> Jan Van Buggenhout
> --

>                   UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
>                             Chipzz ULYSSIS Org

Andrew

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)
	-- Linus Torvalds, about his failing hard drive on linux.cs.helsinki.fi