Re: Location of Desktop Preferences menu (was Reducing the number of special uris in gnome)

<quote who="Chipzz">

> > I agree with doing away with the preference submenus and launching
> > nautilus instead.
>
> No, launching gnome-control-center instead.

gnome-control-center runs if Nautilus isn't running. No need to whine about
having to run Nautilus.

- Jeff

--
    Snow Crash was a terrible book: Superheroes wear their underpants on
           the outside, not for two weeks without changing them.