Re: Patch: file share support for Nautilus

Hi Frederic,

A quick look shows me that the patch uses the textdomain gtk+mdk for
translating some of the strings. This should be taken care of. These
strings should probably go into the nautilus textdomain.

Also will the user see the messages from the perl script, since these
are not translatable. I believe there is code in XST to localize
perl scripts. You should have a look at that.

+#define FILESHARE_CONFIG_PROGRAM "/usr/sbin/diskdrake --fileshare"

I can see that the patch uses the mandrake diskdrake tool. Would it
be possible to seperate the fileshare code and make a simple
configuration applet that we can distribute with Nautilus. Then
you [Mandrake] can just patch nautilus to use your diskdrake tool.

Cheers, Kenneth