Re: [Nautilus-list] Constructive Criticism Revisted

On the whole thread of a more simple sidebar I was wondering will there be any movement to allow network browsing like Lin Neighborhood?

I have never seen any conversation on this but I am a recent reader of this list.  Maybe it has been nixed in the past blah,blah...

Right now, I am part of an engineering group making the move off of Windows for engineering/development and onto Linux.  It would be nice to have that sort of functionality for those users who have always worked the unix command line from a Windows PC workstation.  (Lots of em out there by the way).

Including networking browsing from a sidebar would be nice.