Re: [Nautilus-list] Constructive Criticism Revisted

Hi James,

> This is what I meant in terms of navigation. As of now, I think the
> navigation in nautilus is pretty poor. If you don't have "draw desktop,"
> your navigation is very limited with the UI. Nautilus also needs to have
> a SU/ROOT button so that I can click it, enter in my root password, and
> have it open a new nautilus window with root permissions.
>
> Any comments on the UI I've presented?

The 'Places' idea is nive but ihmo not on the Toolbar - for me the
toolbar is for navigation an not the right place for this. I have
symlinks to my cdrom, zip etc in my ~ so i normaly whant to have these
'Places' in the file box...

What do you think about a Places-Sidebar ? So there is a Tree-View, so
just add a Places- or Devices- or something like else-View.

Would be better ;-)

Sebastian
--
Deutscher Mailbox Index - Demix