Re: [Nautilus-list] performance and usability

Something to keep in mind here.
Nautilus is:

1) A version 1.x product. It's not a 10 year old product that has had
time to mature. It's new, and has a way to go.

2) It's being developed by "volunteers". Not by a room full of
programmers, being paid fat saleries to generate code.

While I understand your comments, try to remember the above. Nautilus is
a work in progress. Constructive critisizm is always well received by
developers. If there is a specific feature that you'd like to see, I''ve
allways seen the requests well received, and many discussed at length.

But to come on the list and just blast it for the sake of pure
negativism, is just childish, and inexcusable. It reminds me too much of
the Microsoft Moles, who are sent out to these list to spread such
negative feed back, and discourage people from using this stuff.

So to you I would simply say:
If you don't like the product, and can't make any positive feedback:
Then just don't use it, and kindly go away.

Thank you.

JMHO

Ric

Disclamer: The opinions expressed above are my own. I have no connection
whatsoever with either the Gnome, or the Nautilus projects.