[Nautilus-list] New document icons

Darin,

Tigert & Jimmac have been busy and have at long last finished a
replacement set for the original GMC stock icons we still use for (most)
document type icons in Nautilus. I'd like to replace most of the
document icons with the new document icons.

See: http://primates.ximian.com/~tigert/new_stock_project/

Almost with exception I prefer the new document icons to the old gmc
icons. However, there are some issues raised about possibly replacing a
few of the newer "eazel" icons such as i-spreadsheet.png and i-music.png
with generic versions that are consistent with the new document icons.
(I don't have generic icons for these yet, only specific versions for
Gnumeric, but I suspect that they would be pretty easy to create).

1) Is it OK if I replace the gnome-*.png icons in nautilus/icons with
the new document icons?

and if so

2) Should I replace i-spreadsheet, i-music and perhaps i-regular with
"new document icon" versions or should we stick with the current ones?

-Seth