Re: [Nautilus-list] GCC 3.0.3 error!

On 1/17/02 6:55 AM, "Brian J. Woods" <dabeej nerdfest org> wrote:

> When I built 1.0.6 against mozilla I get the following problem. Any
> suggestion or ideas of what's wrong?

It sounds like the workaround in nautilus-mozilla-embed-extensions.cpp for
the bug in g++ is getting in your way (at about line 54).

Putting ifdefs around the workaround so that it is only used when you
compile with GCC 2.X is probably the best way to fix this.

Please send me a patch if you can get it working.

    -- Darin