Re: [Nautilus-list] eel 1.1.1, nautilus 1.1.1, and nautilus-mozilla 1.1.1 are all out now

ons 2002-01-16 klockan 02.48 skrev jacob berkman:
> > Which ones?
>
> there are only two .oaf.in files in POTFILES.in... so both of them.

Fixed it in cvs. According to the blame log, it was my error. Last time
I ran "intltool-update -M" to check for missing files in POTFILES.in and
later added:

components/adapter/main.c
components/shell/shell.c
data/applications.desktop.in,
libnautilus-private/nautilus-authn-manager.c
src/nautilus-profiler.c
src/nautilus-view-frame.c

that were missing from the POTFILES.in file, I also added the oaf files
at the same time since intltool reported them too as missing. Since they
are appearantly not included in the tarball, I moved the references to
them to POTFILES.skip now. Sorry. :-(

Christian