[Nautilus-list] eel 1.1.1, nautilus 1.1.1, and nautilus-mozilla 1.1.1 are all out now

I'm not going to announce these on gnome-announce, because they aren't
really ready for prime time in many ways. But I packaged up all three today
and released the tarballs to the gnome ftp server.

I suspect that nautilus-mozilla doesn't actually work at all, so I probably
shouldn't have released it, but it does compile and link. Maybe someone can
take a look at it and figure out why it doesn't work.

Let me know if you find problems or if you want to help with any of these.

    -- Darin