Re: [Nautilus-list] Mac feature

I thought I'd write in and toot my own horn a little.  I've written
spring loaded menus which browse directories you choose.  I use it with
Nautilus to get the functionality of spring loaded folders.  You can try
it out at:

http://www.zoned.net:8000/~xkahn/file_menu_applet/

It works pretty well.  (A few people have sent me debs, but I haven't
linked to them on the web page yet...)