Re: [Nautilus-list] Bugs to tackle ??

On Tue, 2002-01-15 at 19:53, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Glen Gray <glen antefacto com> writes:
> > Where could I find a list of things that need doing for nautilus2 that
> > would suit a new comer.
> >

> Segfaults and other crashes are often pretty easy to figure out. So
> one approach suitable for the current stability level is to run it
> under gdb for the short time it takes to crash, then try to fix the
> bug you just found. ;-)

Hmm, excellent idea.

Building current anonCVS version to take home and have a play tonight.

I'd like to appologize now for silly questions that I'll be asking as I
get into this. It's the only way I'll learn GNOME development (diving in
head first that is).

--
Glen Gray             Software Engineer