Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus Needs a homepage

On Tue, 2002-01-01 at 22:06, Delon Newman wrote:
> > As you've written above, you know there are people
> > working on this.  I can't remember  who is, but I'm curious
> > about their progress, and what assistance they could use.
> >
> > Perhaps you should offer your time and energy to assist
> > these people rather than state "Please hurry up."
> >
> > --
> > Jon Allen
> > jonallen sdf lonestar org
> >
> I've been curious about this for a while actually, I saw the message at
> http://www.gnome.org/projects/nautilus/ but it dosen't say if any help is
> needed.

Jdub and I announced a "nautilus community site" awhile ago, we got some
content together and he started to work on the design. I believe that
his viewpoint is that the site will use work from/be integrated with the
new GNOME website (gnome-web-list), so if you want to help out, you can
either forward content/ideas to one or both of us, or join the
gnome-web-list and pitch in.

Harvey