Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus-mozilla component
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: David Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>, Nautilus List <nautilus-list lists eazel com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus-mozilla component
- Date: 25 Feb 2002 17:01:44 +0000
On Sun, 2002-02-24 at 16:54, Alex Larsson wrote:
> There is already a separate nautilus-mozilla component. The real problem
> is that mozilla is gtk 1.2 based (blizzard is working on the gtk 2 port
> though), so we can't embedd it in nautilus 2.
It might be possible to write a shim to map the CORBA interfaces so
that we could embed a gtk 1.2 app, but it's possible that the
GtkPlug/Socket can't cope with this ?
Just a thought,
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev