Re: [Nautilus-list] Web View Problem

I should've checked to see if Mozilla 0.9.8 was installed by Red Carpet.
I left it running over night. I know Red carpet said that Mozilla 0.9.8
*would* be downloaded & installed. Perhaps it didn't install it. I'll
check it out.

Thanks,
Rick

--
Rick Friedman
rickfriedman onebox com - email

"He's dead, Jim. You get his wallet. I'll get his tricorder."

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com