Re: [Nautilus-list] Patch: Show hidden files toolbarbutton

On Mon, 2002-02-11 at 17:24, David Moles wrote:
>Aiyeeeeee! Good point. Particularly as (unless I'm missing something)
>there's no way to set any per-directory preferences for the desktop.

I could be wrong but I was thinking since nautilus writes a
".nautilus-metafile.xml"  a setting could be added to the metafile that
would specify wether or not this directory has viewing hiden files
enables.  Then when nautilus enters the directory it would select wether
or not to display them according the xml file.  Would something like
this be possible?

--mike petnuch