[Nautilus-list] how bout this?

sometimes when i open nautilus and cruise around to a directory, i want
to operate on the files in that directory from a terminal.  So rather
than open a terminal and cd to that directory.. can we get a button in
the nautilus toolbar that'll open a terminal to that directory?

one more thing.
when we try to enter a directory that is owned by someone else, instead
of popping up a dialog telling us that we dont have permission to that
directory, could it just give us a authentication dialog so that we can
get permission rather than relogin as another person?  This is nice when
we need to copy something from our directory to someone else that wants
it without having to open a terminal -> su -> copy -> chown it.