Re: [Nautilus-list] command line nautilus actions?

That would be cool, like AppleScript for Macs, this would be good for the
little things. I think a perl extension would be ideal.

Nautilus::emptyTrash() or something

- Sam

--
Windows is a 32-bit patch to a 16-bit shell for an 8-bit operating system
written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-bit company without 1 bit of sense.