Re: [Nautilus-list] [PATCH] Use GConf for background settings
- From: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- To: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- Cc: Håvard Wigtil <havardw stud ntnu no>, Nautilus <nautilus-list lists eazel com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] [PATCH] Use GConf for background settings
- Date: 07 Feb 2002 11:46:31 -0800
> > Also note that this patch uses the GConf keys described in
> > libgnome/schemas/desktop_gnome_background.schemas, while the current
> > background capplet doesn't, so to test changing desktop settings you
> > have to use gconftool.
> Who is going to update the background capplet to use the same tools?
I wrote both the schemas and the background capplet, which currently
(CVS) uses those keys.
] [Thread Prev