[Nautilus-list] nautilus site in progress

All,

The Nautilus website-in-progress is located at
http://www.jonallen.org/nautilus/ .  For now, only
the initial page has content and works.  No links are
valid.  When the site is developed and ready to go it
will go into gnome cvs and be accessible through the
GNOME website (something like nautilus.gnome.org).

Things I could use:

1. Do we have a FAQ?  Do we have something we can piece
together?

2. Screenshots: I know there are a lot of cool looking desktops
out there, let's get some shots of Nautilus in action.  Please
send url's only, no actual images.

3. Developer documentation:  Anything anyone cares to share?

4. Downloads: it'd be great if we could provide rpms/debs/etc. for
people to download and install.  Showing new users how cool Nautilus is
and then telling them to go build from CVS kinda sucks.  Can we develop
something?

--
Jon Allen
jonallen sdf lonestar org