Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [GNOME VFS] EOG instead ofnautilus-image-viewer

On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 21:07, Gerald Champagne wrote:
> There is one change I'd make if EOG were the default image viewer.  I'd
> like to add an an "edit with" option in EOG.  This is one UI regression
> compared to Nautilus.  It would be nice to be able to open Gimp from EOG
> after I see which picture I want to edit.  Having Nautilus open Gimp
> directly is an overkill for initial inspection.  EOG does a better job
> of inspecting.

Surely the current scheme would still apply, Nautilus would display the
picture using an EOG component, Nautilus's sidebar would still display
the optional "Open with.." buttons for all the mime apps that can open
the file ?

--
Glen Gray             Software Engineer