Re: double click on file in list-view opens everything twice

Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:

So it is really running well for all except me ?

yes, here !!!

I have a gentoo system for several months now
Gentoo 1.4

First with Gnome 2.0.x and when it became available Gnome 2.1.x.
experienced the double double click action in boot versions.

Just this week I ubgraded hardware and build the system again from scratch. Now there is gnome 2.0.3 with nautilus 2.0.8 running and I have the double action again.

It's the doubleclick in list view. If I use the menu to "open" it behavies normal, also when I select a file and hit enter key.

Jens