Re: double click on file in list-view opens everything twice
- From: Jens Ansorg <liste ja-web de>
- To: nautilus-list gnome org
- Cc: Soeren Sonnenburg <nautilus nn7 de>
- Subject: Re: double click on file in list-view opens everything twice
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:39:28 +0100
Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:
So it is really running well for all except me ?
yes, here !!!
I have a gentoo system for several months now
First with Gnome 2.0.x and when it became available Gnome 2.1.x.
experienced the double double click action in boot versions.
Just this week I ubgraded hardware and build the system again from
scratch. Now there is gnome 2.0.3 with nautilus 2.0.8 running and I have
the double action again.
It's the doubleclick in list view. If I use the menu to "open" it
behavies normal, also when I select a file and hit enter key.
] [Thread Prev