Re: start-here page's icons

On Saturday 07 December 2002 10:43 pm, Luca Ferretti wrote:
|  There are some quick (and dirt:-) gimp works to replace current
|  start-here icons.
|
|  I'm not sure about desktop-config.png, 'cause using it you have a
|  different icon in start-here and in Application menu, but it uses same
|  "wrench emblem metaphor" to visually identify configuration entries.

Hi  Luca!

I am wondering why you don't want to make those icons in SVG?
Current Sodipodi is quite good and handy for design of icons.

BTW: Idea behind desktop-config is quite good, but I am confused about
nautilus-start-here.
Why do you use Globe for this icon?

--
Best Regards,

Vadim Plessky
SVG Icons * BlueSphere Icons 0.3.0 released
http://svgicons.sourceforge.net