Recent property window changes

The change below causes multiple property windows to pile up on top of
each other.  I found this a little confusing since I almost always open
more than one window at a time (in order to compare two or more
directories, f.e.)  With the new behavior it can look like only one
window was opened even though the user opened more than one window.
While I'm not sure if this is Terribly Important (tm) can someone who
knows (Alex?) comment on why this was done?

I would like to revert the change unless there are objections...

Thanks,
 - David

2002-11-28  Alexander Larsson  <alexl redhat com>

	* src/file-manager/fm-properties-window.[ch]:
	Center window on mouse at popup.