Re: How about News in Nautilus?

It *would* make sense to re-introduce this feature into the gnome menus
though - having a "News" submenu would be an extremely useful way to
check headlines without much effort.  Clicking a link would just launch
galeon or mozilla or whatever the http url handler is configured to be.
That way you don't have to waste time launching an app to check to see
if you want to use it.

	--Ryan