Re: nautilus and mozilla

John:

Perhaps we could add a FAQ to nautilus web page. I can't really provide
details on compiling etc. since I haven't done it in awhile (lack of a home
network connection has basically left me unable to do much work, hopefully
this will be remedied soon).

Perhaps Marco could write up something, since he probably has the most
experience building a gtk2 mozilla and galeon.

dave