Re: nautilus and mozilla

Short answer is that it wont work since mozilla is based on gtk 1.2 and
nautilus2 is based on gtk2. That said it is possible to use the experimental
gtk2 version of mozilla with the experimental galeon2 which provides a nice
web view for nautilus.

dave

carlo <littleark gmx net> said:

> Hello there people!
>
> I was just wondering if some of you have been able to compile the Nautilus
with Mozilla support [in order to render HTML docs] and make it working.