Re: Thankyou.

On Mon, 2002-08-19 at 03:36, Seth Nickell wrote:
> > 	The acute security issues have been solved then ?
> >
> > 	Until then, it goes no-where near nautilus.
>
> Remind me which acute security issues you are referring to?

	I believe (but am in no way certain) that the reason Medusa was not
shipped (by Ximian (and others)) was that it compromised security;
whether by storing world readable archives - or by breaking unix
permissions / groups or whatever - I know not.

	Presumably that is fixable, has it been fixed ?

	Regards,

		Michael.