Re: Future features

I dont think nautilus 2.2 will really be that drastically different. I
suspect the main changes will be continued clean up of the ui (its alot
better now but still has a few rough edges), perhaps a new sidebar ui (im
rooting for this, but it kind of depends if the hackers have time to work on
it and the ui team agrees with the design, i would like to see the sidebar
resemble the one used in galeon2). Other than that I would suspect you will
continue to see speed improvements, perhaps the elimination of nautilus
specific themes (replace with direct gtk theming and independent icon theming
that can be used by all apps that need mime-type icons). Other than that im
not sure, just have to wait and see.

dave