Re: Theme dir..

On 9 Aug 2002, Seth Nickell wrote:

> > I don't know what else is in the Nautilus theme but I bet it's not
> > worth having a "Nautilus theme" concept.
> >
> > In any case, moving the Nautilus themes is definitely a 2.2 feature,
> > and for 2.2 I'd rather see Nautilus themes die, short answer.
>
> The only element I can think of is allowing specification of where to
> put text inside document icons that support previewing. Overall, I don't
> think it would be a *huge* catastrophe to lose this feature (not as
> important, e.g. as unifying Nautilus themes with the rest of the
> desktop), but it would be nice to find some way to preserve this.

Actually, since i designed the icon theme spec i added top-left text
support to it. And emblem positioning. Good forward thinking, huh.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a lonely soccer-playing rock star on his last day in the job. She's a
ditzy psychic Hell's Angel who can talk to animals. They fight crime!