Additions to Music view...

Hello all.

Are there any plans currently to add other types of music to the Music
view than just MP3? I for one would love to have at least Ogg support as
well. If modules (.MOD/.IT/.S3M/.XM, etc.) could be added too, that
would really be great, and possibly MIDI.

If it was possible to have some kind of rules file in .xml or something
for handling various types of music that would be cool.

At some point the same could be applied to other types of media...

Is this something that should be added to bugzilla?
PS: I'm running Nautilus 1.0.6, so if this is included in a later
version, please tell me :) ...

Regards,

/Martin.