Re: [Nautilus-list] show trash in file menu move to go menu?

I'm a little worried that we are going overboard with what are basically
last-minute UI changes here. I'd like a lot of these to be held off a
bit until we have some better idea of when our release date is (as per
discussion on gnome-hackers.)

Luis