[Nautilus-list] trash stock icons

I've been debating adding the stock trash icon for the following:

1. move to trash
2. delete
3. show trash
4. empty trash

anyone have an opinion. So far i haven't included changes for these in
my patches. My main concern is that using the same icon for 4 seperate
options sort of degrades the usefulness of the icon. Actually i think it
would be nice to use the nautilus themed trashcan for show trash, but i
don't know how to add non stock icons to the the toolbars (adding the
start-here icon would be nice too)

UI team help !!!!!

dave