[Nautilus-list] OAFIID rename ...

Hi Guys,

	So I did the OAFIID rename I've been itching to do for a long time. I
did not however rename the files - due the confusion this would have
caused people ( with duplicate component registrations etc. ).

	However - there is still minor scope for confusion in dual install
environments; if you update nautilus and it spits fire at you; remove
the stale versions of ${old_prefix}/lib/bonobo/servers/Nautilus*
killall -9 bonobo-activation-server and re-run. Clearly you'll also need
to install Nautilus.

	Also while that works fine, the gnome-mime-data database needs updating
to point at the new components, so just update that too.

	I anticipate people using snapshots / GARNOME should have no problems,
indeed few people should be affected.

	I notice that gnome-mime-data still contains a scad of per user-level
component stuff, Havoc - were you on a drive to eliminate that ? it'd be
good to get some of those duplicated big lists of strings out of core
:-)

	Regards,

		Michael.