[Nautilus-list] Re: wording changes?
- From: "Eugene O'Connor" <eugene oconnor sun com>
- To: David Fallon <davef tetsubo com>
- Cc: nautilus-list lists eazel com, calum benson ireland sun com
- Subject: [Nautilus-list] Re: wording changes?
- Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:37:01 +0100
There are two "Normal Size/100%" UI items:
* View -> Normal Size menu item.
* Presently in the User Guide, I refer to the 100% button in the zoom buttons as the Normal Size button, with a <guibutton> tag.
Whatever is decided, these should both have the same name.
I am not aware of an accepted practice for this wording, and I do not see problem with the present wording. However, here are a couple of suggestions:
* View -> Zoom 100%
* In documentation refer to button as "Zoom 100%" button, with a <guibutton> tag.
"Zoom 100%" follows the naming structure of the present "Zoom In" and "Zoom Out" menu items.
* View -> Actual Size
* In documentation refer to button as "Actual Size" button, with a <guibutton> tag
David Fallon wrote:
> The suggested fix is to change "Normal Size" in the view menu to "100%"
> or perhaps "100% Zoom". This seems less, rather than more intuitive, so
> I'm throwing it out to the doc guys - is there an accepted practice for
> this wording? Suggestions? NOTABUG?
] [Thread Prev